Mayday Comics is a yearlong cartoon experiment consisting of at least one original cartoon every day from May 1, 2007 to May 1, 2008. It has been a long time since I've drawn, let alone for the "internet", so if you're tuning in early on, some of the jokes and drawings are going to be a little rough. Please - please, please - don't give up on me; if you do, you'll miss out on the really clever strip I'm planning for October 11th and kick yourself in the face on October 12th when it gets emailed to you like a thousand of your friends. By all rights, you will be the one should have been the one to send that link. You will be should have been the link sender.

Friday, May 4, 2007

10



This may well be the last talking penis joke for a while. Sorry, Mom, I just think it's run it's course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's the rum talking, but I think there's something sort of deep in "I collect glares".

Jeremy said...

It's not just the rum. It's never just the rum.